Planning your trip to the Escott Lodge
- Please make sure you finish your saltwater angling licenses online before your trek. If you don't mind make certain to add the Salmon Conservation Stamp to your licenses to have the capacity to hold Salmon.
- Six weeks before your trip send us a form with all your team members’ information.
- Make sure that you book a room in advance.
- Luggage limit-25 pounds per person including your fishing equipment.
- The climate in Haida is unpredictable please make sure you bring with you warm clothes for fishing, hiking, shoes, wool socks, gloves, swimsuit, sunscreen, and of course, your camera!
- Valid passport is required